Elder Sister's Wrath (with english translation)

"Shut up! You've done enough already and now you're crying cause I'm getting your headshave done? This punishment is too small for you anyway, rascal!"

"Stop that crying! Didn't I tell you that if mom and dad ask about me you should tell them that I'm doing combined studies with my friends? Then why did you tell them the truth that I went to movies?"

"Now listen closely. When mom and dad ask you about this headshave, you tell them that you got it done due to dandruff. If you bring my name up, I swear I will wax your shaved head every week, I'm telling you!"

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too smooth (with English Translation)

Telugu Memes 291 to 300 (Added English Translation)

When customs favour your headshave (With English Translation)