Sai Pallavi's changing stances on Headshave (with english translation)

*As a newly wed daughter in law to her MIL*
"What's your deal Attamma(MIL)? Do you really wanna get my husband's headshave done for the sake of your old customs? You get your headshave done in place of my husband. I haven't even introduced him to my friends yet. I won't agree for his Headshave at all..!"

*As a mom few years later seeing son's hair*
"I just got his hair cut last week and his hair has grown so much already..! I will do one thing, next week I will take him and his Dad to the barbershop and get both their heads shaved smooth for the summer.. My husband also needs this cause he's been getting on his high horse lately..!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too smooth (with English Translation)

Telugu Memes 291 to 300 (Added English Translation)

When customs favour your headshave (With English Translation)