Telugu Memes 101 to 110 (added english translation)

1. "Sorry Sir, I couldn't catch the criminal. As a punishment I'm gonna get my Headshave done." ; 2. "Let the stupid hair go. I came to know the pleasure of getting my head shaved smooth."

1. "Hi Sneha sis, what are you doing here?" ; 2. "I should be asking that. What are you doing at this men's barbershop?" ; 3. "You see that right? I'm here to get my head shaved just like that."

1. "Anna, I need to get my headshave done." ; 2. "Hey Tam, come on in. You can get your head shaved after me." ; 3. "Hello, I have been waiting for the same. Are you gonna ignore me?"

"What's this honey? you played with my hair for so long and now you called a barber home and tell me that you're gonna get my head shaved?"

"Hello, Shaving a head does not mean just taking a clipper and going crazy on the hair. You have to wet the hair properly first and then when you start shaving it with straight razor, I must feel like I'm in heaven. I want to get shaved just like that."

Me: "Hey Tam, come over. No one's home." ; Her: "I'm sorry I can't I'm too busy." ; Me: "I will shave your head if you come over." ; She's like:

"This is the third time you're getting my head shaved and I won't be getting my head shaved next year.  a big namaskaram to your fetishism."

"If you say that women shaving their heads is against the scriptures, then so is men growing their hair out. Why the silliness only in case of women?"

"To hell with guy's lengthy speech. Just stop man, I have to leave to get my head shaved at the salon too."

Mom: "What were they asking you about?" ; Shriya: "Not much. They were saying that I got your head shaved few years back at tirumala and were asking when would I be shaving my head."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too smooth (with English Translation)

Telugu Memes 291 to 300 (Added English Translation)

When customs favour your headshave (With English Translation)