Telugu Memes 21 to 25 (added English Translations)

"I better get my head shaved at the barbershop on my way home. I don't know how people stand this long hair in this hot summer.."

"Only I will be having my headshave done? No. I will get my head shaved only if you get your head shaved too!"

Barber: "I will tie your hair into two knots and shave it off madam." ; Kajal: "No please, just shave half of my head first with this loose hair itself."

"Didn't I tell you to make all the necessary arrangements to shave my head by the time I wet my hair and come back? Look at me now, the hair is getting all dry already due to your laziness."

"Dude, I don't like wigs at all.. Now let me run my hand over and feel your shaved head completely."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too smooth (with English Translation)

Telugu Memes 291 to 300 (Added English Translation)

When customs favour your headshave (With English Translation)