Telugu Memes 96 to 100 (added english translation)

"Wth? they want me to get my head shaved next week at tirumala! I have spent so much on this new haircut for no good reason then!"

"Hey, aren't you telling everyone about my next week's tirupati headshave and have been cracking jokes on the same, haven't you!"

"Attayya (MIL), we are going to barbershop. your son wants to get my head shaved and that is why I didn't braid my hair."

"I should have got my headshave done before joining the gym. I'm unable to bear this sweat now."

"Honey, could you please buy me this necklace? I will even get my headshave done like you wanted. Please honey!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too smooth (with English Translation)

Telugu Memes 291 to 300 (Added English Translation)

When customs favour your headshave (With English Translation)