Telugu Memes 11 to 15 (added English translations)

"Okay dear, I agree to get my head shaved by you cause you seem to be really into it. Should I undo this bun or would you shave me with the bun itself?"

Kaju when she said no to haircut but when her boyfriend asked if she would get her head shaved this was her..

"When you told me to come here with loose hair I understood you intentions. Now will you start my headshave or not?"
"How sad is this.. It's not even two days since my wedding and they're already planning my headshave."

"So you wanna shave my head on our first night itself? Nice joke, do you have more?"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too smooth (with English Translation)

Telugu Memes 291 to 300 (Added English Translation)

When customs favour your headshave (With English Translation)