Telugu Memes 56 to 60 (added english translation)

"Thank goodness, you're finally here! I was about to go to barbershop instead.. I have been waiting here since so long with these new blades in my hand cause you wanted to shave my head. Now shave my head without delaying further."

"Hey. get a snap of my long hair. This might be last one with hair. I'm leaving to have my head shaved. Why don't you wait? I will be back in some time and you can do a photoshoot of mine with a smoothly shaved head!"

"Hey everyone, I've got a surprise for you all! I will be shaving my head right here and now infront of you all and not just that! I'm gonna give one lucky person among you a chance to shave half my head!"

"Before coming here I had no intentions of shaving my head. But after coming here and seeing so many women getting their heads shaved, I have decided to offer my hair too."

"For all you who've been wishing me a happy birthday, I'm gonna shave my head for you all.. that too with loose hair without knots."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too smooth (with English Translation)

Telugu Memes 291 to 300 (Added English Translation)

When customs favour your headshave (With English Translation)