Telugu Memes 91 to 95 (added english translation)

"Omg, just cause I said no to headshave my husband is shaving our maid's head in the middle of the night."

"Just a few more hours before I land. I'm coming to tirumala from US after a long time and gonna get my head shaved."

"Can you see how bad my hair got thinned out? Just shave my head smooth. I will get good and healthy hair."

"Yeah I just left the mall, I'm coming home. What? do you want me to get my head shaved on my way home? Okay I see a barbershop nearby. I will get head shaved smoothly there. Bye."

"If I get my head shaved tomorrow, I will get decent growth by december. I can then grow it out and get it shaved again in may for the summer."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too smooth (with English Translation)

Telugu Memes 291 to 300 (Added English Translation)

When customs favour your headshave (With English Translation)