Telugu Memes 16 to 20 (added English translations)

"Not just headshave babe, I want to get my undera*ms, legs, arms and whole body shaved by you.."

"Now be honest with me, you asked me to come for the headshave in saree just so you can take it off, didn't you?"

"Honey, I've thought about it all night. I have decided to my head shaved smooth today just like you want me to."

"Why are you staring down when I asked you to shave the hair on my head? You can have those too but first shave my head smooth."

"Just shaving my head is not enough! You're seeing it right how sweaty I am due to the a*mpit hair? Shave them too!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too smooth (with English Translation)

Telugu Memes 291 to 300 (Added English Translation)

When customs favour your headshave (With English Translation)