Telugu Memes 81 to 85 (added english translation)

"See honey, do you know how many benefits come with a headshave? It feels so comfy, saves time, saves money on hair care products and on top of all this, getting the hair shaved with a straight razor feels so good they say.."

"Mom, why waste money in the beauty parlor? See that barbershop over there, I'll get my headshave done there. They charge less and do a better job."

"Dude, you can shave my head later. First shave my beard please."

Regina: "Anu, I feel really happy to have my headshave done along you." ; Anasuya: "When beautiful women like us get our heads shaved, it makes not only us but everyone happy and btw your dress seems to be slipping down."

"I must try some new hairstyle today. How about I try a complete headshave? Would that even suit my face? Whatever, I will just get it shaved and see, I will atleast have an experience left."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too smooth (with English Translation)

Telugu Memes 291 to 300 (Added English Translation)

When customs favour your headshave (With English Translation)