Telugu Memes 66 to 70 (added english translation)

"I have been asking you to shave my head since our first night.. I'm done with you. If you want to keep this marriage alive, you have to get my headshave done today."

"OMG! It's my mom. She just called me and told me to come home for Tirumala trip! I already have a pending headshave vow and they're asking me to clear it now. Looks like I can't escape my headshave this time!"

"What's up Bava? (brother in law) Are you going to the fest to have your head shaved? Wait a minute. I will tell mom and come. I will join you and get my headshave done along with you there!"

"Me? Get my head shaved? When you served me breakfast for the first time ever in our marriage I knew you were going to ask me for something like this."

TAM : "We salute all the women who've been offering their hair and having their heads shaved neatly at Tirumala even in these modern times!" ; KAJU : "Yes, we salute you for that and we hope to get our heads shaved too one day with your inspiration!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too smooth (with English Translation)

Telugu Memes 291 to 300 (Added English Translation)

When customs favour your headshave (With English Translation)