Telugu Memes 31 to 35 (added English Translations)


"Dude, I ask you with joined hands. Don't leave me with a buzzcut this time like you left me two years back. Please shave my head completely smooth this time."

"I made a vow that I would have my head shaved if I make it big in Hollywood. I don't know when would I fulfill that vow and get rid of all this hair.."

Rekha: "I have acted in so many movies with a wig on my shaved head. No one knew that." ; Sushmita: "I'm bald even now with a wig on my shaved head. LOL."
"Oh sh*t! I didn't know that you called me to shave my head and unnecessarily shaved my undera*ms. I would be getting them shaved by you too!"
Tam: "Do you see how excited the media is about my headshave?" ; Kajal: "Haha, sit your a** down. They're excited about MY headshave and not yours. Just shut up and smile for the photos now."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too smooth (with English Translation)

Telugu Memes 291 to 300 (Added English Translation)

When customs favour your headshave (With English Translation)