Telugu memes 26 to 30 (added English Translations)

"Please come in. I have been expecting you. It was I who called your barbershop yesterday and requested a home service for my headshave."

Kajal: "How did you even figure my wig out? I will gift you something after this event so please don't leak this matter anywhere."

"I'm having my head shaved on stage for the first time. I'm just slightly tense if it would turn out to be smooth or not."

"If you ever tell me that you're gonna shave my head and get a trimmer instead of a straight razor once again.. I will kick your n***"

"Bye everyone. I'm going to tirumala to fulfill my headshave vow. I'm getting all my hair removed and next time you will be seeing me with a shaved head. See ya."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too smooth (with English Translation)

Telugu Memes 291 to 300 (Added English Translation)

When customs favour your headshave (With English Translation)