Telugu Memes 6 to 10 (added English Translations)

"Who did you even ask before making a headshave vow on my behalf? I'm agreeing to get shaved this time anyway, if you dare calling me 'bald tammu' and all I warning you.."
Barber: "Oh hey Kajal, what brings you and your sister here?" ; Kajal: "Well it's summer and we thought we could have our headshave done and came over here."


"Please grant me a leave of two days sir. Take a look at all this hair, I have to get it shaved at tirumala!"

"So you don't like my bob huh? You could have told me earlier babe, I would have got my headshave done smoothly instead.."

"The way you shaved my underarms last week has left them still hairless. Now please shave my head too the same way dear. I don't wanna see it turn dark for a month. What do you say?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too smooth (with English Translation)

Telugu Memes 291 to 300 (Added English Translation)

When customs favour your headshave (With English Translation)