Telugu Memes 36 to 40 (added English Translations)

Isha: "Please leave me, I don't wanna shave my head." ; Her SIL: "The shave will be so smooth if you massage the wet hair like this. Just shut up and get your head shaved."

"I don't know how to say this but I will ask away. would you please shave my head smooth with a straight razor.."

"I'm fed up with this hair and came to have my head shaved. I just thought my dress would get spoiled and came this way, I hope you're fine with it."

Reporter at movie launch: "Madam, is it really true that you will be seen with a shaved head in this movie?" ; Tam: "Yes. You still don't believe me? Fine. I will have my head shaved here and now on this stage in front of you all."

"See dear, I have no problem with getting my head shaved. All I have a problem with is the fact that you would get my head shaved a barbershop instead of shaving my head with your own hands.."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too smooth (with English Translation)

Telugu Memes 291 to 300 (Added English Translation)

When customs favour your headshave (With English Translation)