Telugu Memes 61 to 65 (added english translation)

PARENTS : "Please get your head shave this one time sweetie.." ; HEBAH : "I don't want you guys requesting me at all.. I love headshave very much and I'll get it done even if you don't want me to."

"What are you all staring at? I can't take this summer heat anymore and I'm having my head shaved for the same.. If possible you should try it too and have your headshave done."

"Aahhh..! I just told you that you can shave my head and you have started shaving it before I even completed my sentence.. What's such a hurry? You didn't even wet my hair and started shaving it..Aaahh!"

Finally I'm at the barbershop. This is what I will tell the barber with no fear at all. "Anna, I need headshave. You have to shave it loose without any braids or tails that too only with Straight Razor."

"I came here to this barbershop to get my headshave done without anyone knowing. You media guys followed me here too? Well you're here anyway. Let's just live telecast my headshave, come on."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too smooth (with English Translation)

Telugu Memes 291 to 300 (Added English Translation)

When customs favour your headshave (With English Translation)