Telugu Memes 76 to 80 (added english translation)

"It feels good getting my head shaved like this but I wonder if it's turning out to be smooth enough or not? I don't know how would I look after this. Well, why worry, I'm having it shaved to fulfill my husband's wish anyway."

"Let me watch these Headshave videos until Barber is here. Aahaa.. How good they're shaving this girl's head.. If I sit like a good girl just like this, my head will turn out to be super smooth just like hers I guess.."

REPORTER : "Madam, could you please share your hair maintenance secrets with us?" ; RAKUL : "Well, it's not much a secret. I just get my head shaved at tirumala once every three years. That is why my hair grows out healthy all the time."

"Dude shave my head and armpits smooth, come. Wait, wait! I will go and get Gillette 7 o clock blades. The hair gets shaved really soft with those."

"I think I got unnecessarily carried away with excitement and shaved my head.. Now I'm struggling to keep it covered with a wig and then a hat to cover that wig.. I wonder what do I have to lose by just leaving my shaved head exposed?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too smooth (with English Translation)

Telugu Memes 291 to 300 (Added English Translation)

When customs favour your headshave (With English Translation)