Telugu Memes 71 to 75 (added english translation)

"Hey headshave lovers, I just got my head shaved smoothly for you all! Well, truth be told it is not completely for you guys.. I felt too hot with all that hair in this summer and felt like having all my hair shaved."

"I have been waiting so long for my turn. Thank God, finally. Her headshave is over. Now it's my turn. Getting my head shaved smoothly is all that's left.."

"Looks like these ear rings will be in the way during my headshave. I will remove them for now and put them back after getting my head shaved smoothly."

HOST : "Whoever gets their head shaved on this stage here and now will be awarded a prize money of One crore rupees!" ; TAM : "Dude, I will do it for half of that price itself. I will have my headshave done here and now!"

"I'm having my headshave done smoothly at the tonsure hall tomorrow! What about you Bava? (brother in law) Are you gonna get your head shaved along with me?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too smooth (with English Translation)

Telugu Memes 291 to 300 (Added English Translation)

When customs favour your headshave (With English Translation)