Telugu Memes 51 to 55 (added english translation)

"The results will be out tomorrow. If I fail I'm gonna cry big time. If I pass, I have made a headshave vow cause I was afraid of failing the exams.. I will have to shave my head then and cry big time too.. How do I get out of this situation?"

"I never believed tammu and shriya's words about headshave but the way this straight razor is shaving my head feels so awesome."

"uffo.. I should have listened to tammu's advice. I'm unable to put up with this long hair. I better go to barbershop tomorrow and have my head shaved along with these armpits."

"Didn't you tell me you would shave my head tomorrow? Why are you getting the things out today itself? Well, that's good too. I was thinking of asking you to shave my head today too.."

"If you'd told me before, I'd have taken all my clothes off nicely before wetting the hair.. Look at me all shivering in these wet clothes now..! Won't you get anything right? Fine, just shave my head smoothly atleast."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too smooth (with English Translation)

Telugu Memes 291 to 300 (Added English Translation)

When customs favour your headshave (With English Translation)