Telugu Memes 46 to 50 (added english translation)

"Hey why are you guys so shocked that I have shaved my head? I told you two days back that I'm offering my hair at temple, didn't I?"

"Tomorrow's my last day of shoot.. I have no movies in my hand anyway now. How about I shave my head tomorrow itself and clear my vow!"

"Oh, so you would shave your head for me to accept your love? Nice, what's next? Would you shave my head too?"

"If I gotta make it big as a sportswoman I should have no attachments. I will first have my head shaved and prove that I have no attachments at all."

STYLIST: "Ma'am, shall I cut your hair this much?" ; ISHA: "Even a bit more would be fine. We are all going to tirumala next month anyway and I will have my complete headshave done there. I really love the feeling of getting my head shaved with short hair."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too smooth (with English Translation)

Telugu Memes 291 to 300 (Added English Translation)

When customs favour your headshave (With English Translation)